What is Microblading?
Microblading is a technique where fine lines are scratched into the surface of the skin, and pigment embedded. The strokes accurately replicate hair (as in a brow or hairline). Results can last from six to 18 months, depending on a variety of factors such as color of pigment, skin type, and lifestyle.
- Fine strokes which looks like hair
- the most natural technique
- last up to 1 year
- Perfect for dry and fine pore skin
If you don’t like to wear make up and just like a slightly change on your eyebrows you should go for microblading.
ALL ABOUT THE TREATMENT
First we start with a quick consultation where you can ask me all the questions you have and telling me which kind of style you prefer for your new brows.
2. PRE DRAW
After I mapped out your brows I do the pre draw. As soon as you’re happy with your new shape, I will start the procedure.
Now we choose the color together. The colors are very ashy and will look very warm (reddish) after the treatment which will subside in the next 2 days.
Now I start implementing strokes into the skin. I fill every stroke with pigment. After that I’ll leave a color mask on your brows for about 10 min that the color can absorb into the skin.
TOUCH UP 6 MONTHS
TOUCH UP 12 MONTHS
TOUCH UP 24 MONTHS
TOUCH UP AFTER 24 MONTHS
CORRECTION / COVER UP
Frequently asked questions
microblading is a form of tattoo artistry where pigment is implanted under your skin with a manual handheld tool instead of a machine.
Microblading last up to 1 year, depends on skin type.
The Treatment takes 1.5-2 hours.
For Microblading 1-2 touch ups are always necessary..
No, I wont shave off your eyebrows and the strokes are only in the epidermis.
If Microblading is done right you won’t get any scars.
The Pigments I am using don’t change their color in time. The pigment will look very warm and dark after the treatment but will heal ashy and lighter.
No, thats impossible.
PRE APPOINTMENT RESTRICTIONS
The following restrictions are to ensure your skin is in the best possible condition for an amazing procedure. Please read carefully:
- Please do not work out the day of the procedure as the body heat will expands the pores.
- Avoid heavy sunlight and especially sunburn 3 days before your procedure. Skin should not be in process of healing before procedure!
- Avoid plucking, waxing, threading or any hair removal services within 3 days of your procedure. This can also trigger the skin healing process and should be avoided.
- Do NOT drink coffee or anything with caffeine the day of procedure.
- Do NOT take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E and/or Ibuprofen, omega-3, unless medically necessary, 48-72 hours prior to the procedure. (Tylenol or acetaminophen is okay!)
- Do NOT drink alcohol 24 hours before the procedure.
- Botox or other fillers
- Chemical Peels
- Laser treatments
The Treatment is not suitable for the following candidates:
- Using Accutane
- Have heart conditions or using heart medications
- Have diabetes (will require a physician’s note)
- Have skin disease or irritations
- Have had Botox in the last 2 weeks
- Have gotten a deep tan or chemical peels in the last 2 weeks
- Allergic to lidocaine, prilocaine, benzocaine, tetracaine or epinephrine
- Anyone who has any serious medical conditions may require a physician’s note.
- Pregnant or nursing clients who want to get PMU removed can be done at your own discretion. We suggest discussing with your doctor first.
The absolute best results come from keeping your brows extremely DRY for the next 10 days! Keeping them dry makes them retain more detail, better color, and more crisp.
The following must be avoided during all 7-30 days after procedure :
The first 7 days:
- Increased sweating
- Practicing sports
- Drinking alcohol in excess, as it may lead to slow healing of wound
- Driving in open air vehicles such as convertibles, boats, bicycles, or motorcycles
- Performing tasks related to heavy household cleaning such as garage or basement cleaning where there is a lot of airborne debris
The first 14 days:
- Swimming (14 days)
- Sun tanning or salon tanning (14 days)
- Touching of the eyebrow area except for when rinsing and applying the post-care cream with a cotton swab (14 days)
The entire 30 days:
- Any laser or chemical treatments or peelings, and/or any creams containing Retin-A or Glycolic acid on the face or neck (30 days)
- Picking, peeling, or scratching of the micro pigmented area in order to avoid scarring of the area or removal of the pigment (30 days)
- Hot Sauna, Hot bath, or Jacuzzi
Please wash your face carefully around the eyebrow without getting water on the treated area. During the shower, keep your face away from the showerhead or take a bath.
Itching and flaking may appear during the first 7-14 days after procedure. However, experience has shown that by following these after-care instructions, these symptoms may quickly disappear.
If you have any unexpected problems with the healing of the skin, please contact me immediately, to discuss further instructions.
Contact a physician if any signs or symptoms develop such as the following: fever, redness at the site, swelling, tenderness of the procedure site, elevated body temperature, red streaks going from the procedure site towards the heart, and/or any green/yellow discharge that is foul in odor.